...

...

Monday, August 17, 2015

Creative Prescription

You've heard that when you are hurting helping someone else eases the ache.  And when something dies, something else is born.  In this we heal.  We've been made in His image, meaning we want to be like Him, like child wants to be like parent.  Just like God, as we understand Him, we make and create.  And what do I make today?  Something with words. 

From all of life's wounds I choose to heal by stringing letters together.  And my faith that God will heal me makes it so.  This is just another calling, that my life does not just belong to me.  

Our society chants "This is MY life."  But it is also belongs to our sons and daughters, to our husbands and wives, to our mothers and fathers, to our brothers and sisters, our friends, and to people we have yet to know. 

And I belong to God.

I've been handed a creative prescription to be a window, and you are welcome to look inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment